I believe they are supposed to be turned into the VHSL by sometime later this month.
does anyone have or know when the final schedules are going to come out?
I believe they are supposed to be turned into the VHSL by sometime later this month.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

They had to be in friday before last. (april 30)
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
are they on the vhsl website?
How about St. Paul? ;P
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I know burton picked up Lee, John Battle, Johnson Co TN before consolodation and after we added Twin Springs and Holston.
Rye Cove replaced St. Paul with Hurley. Not sure if it was for their Open week or St. Paul week in the season.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
as soon as the schedules are up can someone please post a link!
Bookmarks